inspire

i love to read others blog,
especially the meaningful one,
they will inspire me a lots.
i don't care what kind of blog is that,
who is the author,
are you good looking,
if your words are meaningful
it will definitely be one of my choices.

Last night, i found a nice blog when i was blog walking around.
is actually a Mama's blog,
she use her blog to record down the things happen around her family.
she got 2 daughters, one is 10 yrs old another is 7 yrs old, if i am not mistaken
is such a SWEET family!
very harmony, very cute!
this is one of the part she describe :
"so, 2 of my daughters are going pasar malam wif her aunty ,and for my husband, he is going out to watch football match. before he went out, he turn back and ask me "what have u teach MEi MEI to ask me?"
"nope, nothing. what she have told ya?"
"she called me not to watch football match, because mommy will be lonely"

OMG!! can u believe that this word came out from the 6 years old?
so sweet of her!
Is not easy for us to said this word, yeah, at least for me,
but she did!


but then today,
i went to Sunshine wif my mom.
Before we went back home,
i saw a mom actually used her handbag to hit her daughter forehead and slap her body using her bare hand,
all is because, the little one wants to follow her to shopping.....
HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
just because of this stupid reason, her mom hit and slap her....
i guess that girl is about 6 too?


Conclusion,
Different family background will grown different seed.
they will become what they have been told.

26.2.11

Comments

Popular Posts