Puzzle dream~

There is one thing that i really want to blog about my holiday is this---->
Taddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaa, is Puzzle.

i got this from OneU in The Puzzle house!
yes, i know is kinda old fashion and non of you is playing right now.
To complete a puzzle is always one of my little dream,
and disney--Winnie the Pooh as the very-first one =D

i only bought 500 pieces!!! is okay for a beginner like me!


I'm ready!!!! =D

i used 20 min to complete the layout and another 1 hrs to complete the only-colour-part of the puzzle which is Winnie and friends standing there pointing the start.

Here comes my nightmare, the rest of the pieces i have is BLUE! everything is BLUE!!



i almost fainted!! is SOOOO FREAKING HARD to find the right piece!! @@


i spend 2 days to complete this --------->
Third day....


and I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


the magic trick my puzzle has! glow at the night AHHAHAHHAH!! **slapself***


Ohhh, never forget to mention i bought a frame too!!
and now is up on my room!! =D

Comments

Popular Posts