Namoo on the park @ Publika


Well, after coming to KL, I have been isolate from Good Food because I got no car and no money.
Finally,
after ONE WHOLE MONTH, I'm back! LOL
We are choosing Namoo on the park @ publika.
Ask me where is Publika,
I would love to suggest you to go for google map. LOL
I just know Publika is very far from the place that i am living right now which is Cheras! ehhehe

I get to know Namoo from the internet,
it seem like everybody have been there because there is alot of post about it.
we spend 30 -45 min on roads (because is heavy rain day)
and another 30min to search the actual location of the restaurant! 
Publika is not like VERY big, but VERY CONFUSING.
there have separate into block A, B, C , D with region 1, 2, 3, 4.
Imagine 3 Penangites walking here and there for this restuarant.
Anyway, we manage to find the location! and tadaaaaaa- good food =P






Namoo is a Korea cafe and desserts. The environment is really nice, is really a good place to chill




Me and the food!

The close-up of my Chicken Omelette Rice, personally rate 8/10. Is reall good *atleast for me* RM19.90

My friend did order a Kimchi-rice, but she think it can be more Kimchi! LOL



Lastly, the recommended dishes by Namoo --Potato Cake!!
I have to said the cake it self does not really taste like potato, but the softness is definitely very-potatoe! LOL
Still, it very worth to try, if i am not mistaken, RM10.9 per pieces.


Lastly, their name card. The location that I found is 2A instead of 4A,
is above MPH! =)

Comments

Popular Posts