Iphone5S gold~

I got my iphone4 in 2011 from my parents as a birthday gift,
it was my first iphone and i treasure it alot.
but you know technology improve everyday, and with the evil plan that APPLE has,
my iphone 4 couldn't function as well as last time.


Although i always wanted to change a new one, but you know la, it is very very hard to ask it from your parents. but then they are my only financial support. 
Then here comes this incident,
where i accidentally drop my iphone 4 into the toilet bowl!
i know it sounds evil, but no one will actually throw their phone in the toile, make it wet and spoil in order to get a new phone, it sound so stupid.
i still love my iph4, alot. although it is slow, but i can make it as my spare phone for any emergency use.


Anyway, really thank my parents for understanding me, and allowed me to get a new phone.
As you know, all the iphone 5s from APPLE and Telecommunication center is out of stock,
and i am toooooooooooooo desperate to have one.
without waiting any longer, i decided to get it thru Online apple store.

I'm a Y-generation with X-minded, to be truth, a little bit worry about the product and service.
in my old-grandma mind, IT products should but it f2f with the sales person,
i can ask more details information and also know who to referred if there is any problem.
BUT since now i have no other choices, so i decided to go for my first try.


Basically, after putting my order, it takes around 1 week to reach Malaysia.
 the parcel was sent through DHL, so you can even the status time-to-time.
here comes my small parcel! =D



 Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa



Hello to my baby iphon5s =)


Comments

Popular Posts