Singapore oh Singapore

ALORHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Super long time did not update my blog dee, cuz during Semester 3 (March'14- Augt'14), Event major students finally organized our first event--H2OPE Run Fest.
Basically I have no life, everyday meeting-planning-sponsorship-meeting, NO-LIFE!!
After my last paper, i plan a short trip to Singapore and this is my first Singapore Trip.

The first day, me and my friend plan to visit Universal Studio Singapore. 
I was very looking forward for USS and luckily, they did not disappoint me =)
This is how i look in the morning! =D

 A must take photo in USS!!

 me at Madagascar park! AHHAHA


Photo taking section in the Far Far away land that owned by Shrek !
Eventhough it is specially design for children, however, adult like me still enjoy very much!
Love the 4D movies! and lucky to have chance to take photo with puss in boots

My favorite section in USS is the Mummy park ! i played the mummy roller coaster ride for 3 times!
Since the ride was so FAST, so they will recommend the visitor to store all their stuff, therefore, no photo taking section =(

Never forget the Transformer park! I was so lucky to have the photo taking section with Optimus Prime and Bumblebee!


Also, in the sesame street, the character will came out 10 mins to meet the vistors. Too bad, Elmo is not there T___T


Before i went back to Johor, i had my lunch at Long John Silver @ Vivo mall.

Also, this is the first time i tried Long John Silver. Personally rate it 6/10.

The next day, i went to China Town
Basically is like Petaling Street, all the restaurant is owned by Chinese. Well............ nothing special! hahah.



MARINA BAY SAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beautiful~ really beautiful






it was a very rush trip, therefore i couldn't have enough time for shopping.
i guess i need to return there for a shopping section!
TeeeeHeeeeeeeeeeeeee =D

Comments

Popular Posts