that's my march

146th Weeks in Singapore

The most exciting part for this month is when we are finally planning for new project.
Can't wait to be involve in every aspect!
Objective: Learn and contribute the best I can. No longer a parasite!

SKC Youth Gathering is a huge success!
that's how we define teamwork.
Everyone's plays an important role in this gathering,
I'm proud of SKC.
note to self, i need more practice inorder to speak fluently and share freely,
I can't keep restricting and keep myself within my comfort zone.
so yah, self improvement is very important.

My Japanese E1 is coming to an end,
taking my first test next week.
My goal is to take JLPT 5 this year end,
if not i will have to wait til July 2019.
So far everything is progressing well,
well come on, i can't be too harsh on myself,
how to memorize new words like a 10 y/o?
I just need to be persistent because adults tend to give up easily

Okay, that's all for my March. More to come :)

Comments

Popular Posts