The baking dairy =D



29/10, we went to one of my friends house which locate at Butterworth to bake tart!
Her house was luxury! atleast for me la,
we choose to bake Blueberry cheese tart,
after settle everything alr 3pm deee,
i though we will work until 7pm plus but looks like i was wrong.
the whole process was kinda fun,
at least no argument la.


Everything on the table

Chel and me =)

Look nice right!! we do it our own!! =DDD



Take take take...


Before >>


K.Y and me


Jo n me


Chel and me =)
The one that i design! AHAH
AFTER!! Yeah to us!! =DD

It was a good experience,
after baking, we went to the famous tom yam mee for our dinner,
love the fish there! =D

Though there is some unhappy thing happen to me,
but...
i think i can make through it...

Lets end the post wif all the beauty!

Comments

Popular Posts