RAMdom =)





Wonderful day with all the wonderful people,
add another colour for my life, foor my history,
had been working these for 2-month long,
will blog more detail after i get ALL the photo =)

----------------------
and ya,
we change our Astro decoder ,
from Astro Max to Astro beyond.
Since a.max had been complain for ten thousand times
so Astro decided to change the new decoder for every family who has a.max to astro beyond!
yessss, i agree that a.beyond is cooler and nicer,
but very hard to use =(
i miss the old one even though its sucks (sometimes, LOL)

FROM this one >>>

to the new one =)

------
My life here is not as wonderful as last time,
so many hard time, really feel suck
after finish one case, another one is coming...very shitttttt
i hope i can have some real- PEACE life,
peace does not mean no war, it can be as simple as whole-day-lying-on-bed-without-voice or hang-out- without-any-financial problem!!
AHAH XD
soooooo looking forward for my December , although my schedule still blank blank
LAIIIIIIIIIII, who wanna date me can make appointment now liao!!!
=DDD

Comments

Popular Posts