SOC exhibition


Is all happen on Wednesday (10/11),
our chapter had choose Sjk(c) Jelutong as the school to present the Seed of Change Exhibition!
SOC started from 1997,
and finally came to Malaysia in 2010!!
Every chapter need to choose atleast one primary school to held this exhibition,
my chapter choose SJK(C) Jelutong!


Committee>>>>ME =)

All of the narrators!


My part! is about The Earth Charter!

me and my panel =)



Tq for paying attention!


tQ the headmistress for the lunch =)


Every student will have a leaf-shape-paper to write down their Feedback/comment after listening!


and this is how the tree looks like without leaf
Before :

After,

Super nice!!



and is me infront of the "Tree"
yay to success!!!


and ya, this is the first time i learn to edit photo,
i know still needs lots to improve,
just give me some time kkkkkkk =)

Comments

Popular Posts