Lala

Testing testing!
Currently using my phone to blog!
But it seen like it is more difficult to write compare wif my lappy...

not trying to show off that' yeah I hv iPhone and I can blog using my phone'
Is just that I wanna full use my phone,
I dunwan to spend thousand ringgit on it and all I know for this phone is just 'sms' or 'calling n answering'
Lol

The below picture is the combination of snap shot from one of the app,
MyCeleb if I'm not mistaken,
All u hv to do is just upload Yr photo and the system will run automatically to find the celeb that u look like the most!





I look like who?

Is a cacat app la,
But is stupid enough to let me hv fun! Lol
I'm enjoying actually! XD
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

Comments

Popular Posts