my raya break~


Raya break is over,
What have i done? =)

Basically, when my bro is back,
i will be surround by food! Lots of FOOD!
We have : -
mooncake,


sushiiiiiiiiiiii

some Taiwanese dim sum---Pumpkin

i like this one, got red bean inside! =)

LOL

i went to QB,
for movie and Neway.
The first time that we watch movie together!
AHAHHAHA! Weird!!
Conan the barbarian,
too many blood and flesh,
although the effect is nice but i don't like! =S




2). Home-made sandwiches!
after my bro left home,
we seldom cook.
my grandma think that is a waste if there is only 2 person eating it
"aiyaaaaaa, just brought from the outside, easierrrrr mah~!"
well,
that's my Kesian life! =S

the ingredient that we have prepared!! simple but nice! =D


TOMAAAAAAAATOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~

YUmmmm yuuuummmmmm!!

together with the best soy milk of the entire world~!!

A simple + nice breakfast is done! =)


Then my dad bring us out for dinner,
a Thai-restaurant that have a very nice view!
using iphone app~ =)




my jump look stupid =.=

but,

he has a nice one! =)

LALALLALALALALLALALL~~~


The next time that i gonna see him will be during Chinese new year,
5 months to go =S

Comments

Popular Posts