Paddington House of Pancakes

Well, for my Chinese New Year, there is nothing excited to update but only FOOD!
I'm so in love again, again and again with Paddington House of Pancakes,
Seriously, I LIKE!!
the environment is good and ofcuz, they serve DELICIOUS foods! =D
i went to the Gurney outlet twice with my bro during New Year. =)



I don't really willing to paid RM10 for a drink,
but i guess this is the only restaurant that i'm willing to spend on!
Strawberry x blueberry x cranberry juice (if i'm not mistaken)


The main course for day 1 :
i forget what name it is ==

my bro! =)


and mine >>
i forget the name again ==, but is under the dessert section
something to do with mix fruits and coin-shape-pancakes.

me!


As for day 2,
which is just about 3 days after our first visit,
we ordered >>

Their brunch promotion>
English pancakes


Warm my stomach with the pumpkin soup~ YUM!!!


if im not mistaken, this is Chicken Chop.

My pancakes chicken burger!

Well,
Paddington is really a LOVE to me now!
LOVE it so much!
yes, indeed that it is kinda expensive (atleast RM8 for every dishes)
but, but it is really Delicious la weiii




Lastly HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!
2MORO GONNA BE THE LAST DAY TO TAKE ANG PAU!! HEHE

Comments

Popular Posts