specialllllll

Want to share some photo,
the view from a restaurant --BP Anjung Indah Thai Seafood
why all Thai restaurant has nice view? LOL


My holiday is coming to an end,
my new semester a.k.a Last semester in KDU (hopefully) is coming next week.
Time flies,
Things change so so much.
I'm growing up, so many thing is waiting ahead of me.
excited yet terrified.
My planning for my holiday never went well , at least for this 2 years. LOL


There are still something Special happened in this holiday,
Well, little me get myself a JOB
is not like I will earn- a- lot or it is a challenging one,
it just... ar.... what can i said leh?

Sometimes i will get emo in the middle of working,
or i may feel like giving up.
but when i get calm, i think is a nice experience you knw...
hope i can really keep my promise, continue Challenging!! =)

Comments

Popular Posts