last semester

I'm in my last semester for my Dip in M.communication @ KDU Penang!
So this few days i'm doing some research about which Uni tat i shld go for my Degree, and it is so hard =(
i dunno if there is too less information about it or i'm still standing at the junction, I GOT NO DIRECTION! hell yay

like i said, is last semester, everything come so quickly and ended even faster!
2 yrs in KDU penang, what do i feel about it?
maybe one days i should write it all down cuz next time you all might need it as a reference!! WHAHAHAH

after this semester, i'm going for my internship.
but before this life-turning experience is going to happen,
i have make myself a list :-

gain some working experience
Normally, internship = working (with low low salary).
If you know me well, you will know that i never work before, not even freelance yah,
so to gain some experience, i went to Popular, eventhough sometimes i'm not sure is there anything about Popular is related with my course! LOL
but is i'm still working okay!

money
gain a little bit thru working =) LOL



Where to work?
There are 4 different fields under Mass Communication : Journalism, Broadcasting, Advertising and Public Relation. Which one suit me the most? i think i like 4 of them, but no matter is for intern or for degree, i got one choice one =S
still deciding =S

new life, perhaps?
you want to know what it this is all about, this is the secret that i will never tell!AHHAHAH

now i shall pray hard that everything is gonna be fine for me during my internship!
i'm still looking forward for this yah!


now i have to work hard for this semester, hope i can get both A and boost up my CGPA a little bit more! yaaaaaa, just a little bit more and I'm done!!! so Ga yao aaarr!!!
* currently taking desktop publishing and web development. at first i was like "yeeeeeer" now also "yeer" but not that much yah! AHAHHA

Ps:// i knw i look pale in this picture, but i'm too lazy to make up! AHAHHA




Comments

Popular Posts