Full Power Charged Over the Weekend

My 65th Weeks in Singapore




Although is my Singapore diary, but this week is all about Penang!
Ahhhhhhhh, my hometown!
After 3 months, it feels so good to be home once again,
I miss my bed, my pillow and my house so much!
However, don't even want to recalled how much money i spent over the weekend.
from Lancome to my new glasses. Ouch

Wanted to shared my Penang stories at first but then i realized i did not have any pictures.
I only remember to Insta stories! Arghhhhhh, wasted.

is a precious 3 days 3 nights trip back to Penang.
The warmness will last till the next time i come home again. :)

Back to Singapore,
is Zika virus moment. Gosh, is so scary,
Since the first outbreak on 27th August, less than a week, almost 200 confirmed cases.
It was focused at Bedok and Aljunied area, but Punggol got one confirmed case too!
I bought two bottles of insect repellent from Penang, hopefully it could save me from danger. :(

 Meanwhile about Pokemon Go,
I became a 3 second gym master, twice.
HAHA, my Flareon and goldduck is too inexperience for snorlaz or drangnite,
I wonder how did other players caught so many of them.







Not to forget to mentioned my current favorite K-drama, Scarlet Heart: Ryeo
although there are alot of harsh comment towards the drama,
but hey, little me likes it!
Looking forward to every Tuesday and Wednesday (so i can watch latest episode on train)

Comments

Popular Posts