is when you have to take action now!

My 69th Weeks in Singapore

I watched 2 anime best movies this weeks,
2 of the movies surprises me differently.

                                               
Let me begin with the legendary Digimon Adventure Tri: Confession 
To be honest, since they added in a new girl,
Tri series does not sounds too attractive to me anymore. 
Seriously, there are 7 chosen awesome children already,
why do you need to add an extra girl for the story line.
Especially when her Digimon created sooooo many problem! LOL

However, Confession came to the rescue,
the overall story line become so much better.
So touching when Patamon says if he is infected, please finish him off! (⊙︿⊙✿)
The best part is when i saw angewomon, AHHAHHA!
Looking forward to the forth series, back to Taichi, Sora and Matt!



Follow by < Kimi No Nawa>, in English is called < Your Name>
Now I know why this movie become the first non-Ghibli Studio to earn 100 million yen box office.
The version i watched is about 80% HD but is enough to give me a huge WOW!
it so nice! the storyline, the colors, the music, everything is so perfect in this movie!
I can't wait for it to release in Singapore, I will definitely watch it again!




Back to my life,
This week wasn't that good.
Alot of things happened. I wonder what is wrong with name,
am I over confident again?
I always wanted to deliver result but ended up I never did. Sigh,
Is my first year in work already, and i still acted like a kid. I think i have a long way to learn.....


Met with comrades, have a short dinner + dessert session with her.
Great reunion i guess.



Ohh Dazzling, you know i always love your, right? 

Another reunion with my Penang Lang comrade.
the last time everyone gather here is last year August,
Waaaa, time flies, another year passed.
Things changed, some people stay, some left.
but Penang Lang spirit never end!
Great Reunion!!!




Comments

Popular Posts