Back in action

My 127th Weeks in Singapore





So here I am today, after disappeared for 3 weeks.
Busy,
I am too busy to even update my blog.

What happened in this 3 weeks?

First in work,
my project just obtained TOP,
so cheques and emails are mountain high,
phone calls are never ending.
Scary
is so scary.

It's a mixed feelings,
i do understand how buyers feel,
i mean they pay and waited their house for years,
finally is the time for them to fullfill their dream,
i shouldn't be blaming them.
But please be don't be a nonsensical buyer,
not like you pass the cheque to your lawyer today,
and after 2 hours expecting me to cleared your cheque.
T.T
i need time toooooooooo

So, let's see how soon can i end this. Haha


Back in life,
went to MacRitchie Reservoir for the very first time.
I will consider it as my first hiking experience in Singapore and it's tough, LOL
my week stamina is unable to cope with the hot sun and sky high staircase,
but it is a very good experience, will definitely go back for more.

It's also my 4th weeks learning Japanese,
still learning how to introduce myself, which is what i learnt back in Taylor's University,
class getting tougher when it comes to numbers.
How come Japanese numbers are so difficult to pronouns? 
Nine is きゅう <--- 3 vowels for a word, so long.
but i am enjoying my class,
is fun :)
Looking forward to the day when i am confident enough to take JLPT 5 LOL
 

Comments

Popular Posts