New world park

the middle hall
the view of the middle hall
while my mom was shopping

the "centre court"

all the shop inside


have a "nice day"
:P


kinda colourful :]

the food court
kinda funky leh >.< the food store inside

the red red big lantern :}


When to new world park yesterday to have my dinner.
kinda beautiful inside :]
love it!
u can find all the colour inside !!!!!
they use alots of colour to decorate include the signboard also,
make me feel likei was back to the time when i was still a child,
everything beside me was colourful!!>.<
but now,
just like the dark series of colour :[
oh ya~about the price for the food is kinda expensive lo.
one plate of hawaii fried rice cost RM5.50!!
adui~......
but the store is kinda clean.
anyway,i quite like this place~!!
hehe....





about the preview blog that i just writen,
don worry about me lo, my friends.
everything will become "ok"!!>.^





Comments

Popular Posts