Birthday!







It officially Nineteennnnnnnnnnn!!
if you read my blogs then you will know i have just recover from chicken pox.
No eggs equal (=) no cakes!
i'm not going to have any cakes to celebrate my birthday! =(
seriously, it kinda weird you know!
birthday is all about Food, Cakes, present and greeting!
without anyone of it, is weird!
but there is nothing i can do!

i never though my college mates will do such fun stuff to me.
Singing birthday song for me in the recording studio!
it really surprise me a lot!
i'm seriously blur cuz i don't even know the Birthday song is sang for me at first,
till now i also dunno whats actually wakes me up that time!
AHAHHAHAHAH
anyway,
is sweet, Thank you GANGGGGGGG!! <3

As for me family,
i receive the best birthday present ever from them!
First it will be my Brother,
who bought me a Guess Sunglasses!
This sunglasses is perfect because is pink colour and the glasses of it actually got 2 tones of colour!
i really really like pink colour although i don't really dress in pink!








The side is the one that attract me THE MOSTTTTTTT!!! =D


Then for my Dad,
he bought me a White i-phone 4!
SUPREMEE!!!!!!!
Never though i can be part of the iphone gang!
so happy to have one!
i promise i will take good care of it! =)





okay,
now i have to announced that Janice YenLi is officially 19!! =)

Comments

Popular Posts