chichken pox!! >=(

They said this is the once in a lifetime experience,
but it never happen to me before as most them suffer when they are kid,
this is a typical childhood disease!
When i was a baby,
my dad put me next to the patient trying to let me get affect
but it does not work.
Now, when i am going to celebrate my sweet 19 birthday in the end of the month,
i am suffering this F-king virus disease.

i though i might have a last chance thinking it might not be truth
but the last hope bubble break when the itchiness appear!
look at my skin,
is not nice at first but how it going to be after recovery?
look at my face,
its alr too pack with pimple scar,
don't add other more!

if you really have to come,
pls come it fast and go even FASTER!!

the only positive energy that i can found in this case is,
i don't have to suffer this when i was 50,
cuz it more deathful !

Comments

Popular Posts