My disappear 11 months

OMG!
I can't believe i had abandoned my blog for 11months!
It prove how lazy I am.

What happened in this 11 months,
Let's do a recap for myself.

1. Finish degree
My final semester ended in December!
It was a bittersweet memories I had in Taylor's Lakeside.
Met a lot of friends! Learnt alot in the past 24 months in Subang
The best part in Uni is not about getting a degree for future living,
But is about how you solve your own problems. Is great when you succeed but if you failed, just leave it as a memories.
Last semester also marked the end of my student life.
I dunno how to describe my feelings but is weird,
Sometimes you do look forward to be an adult but sometimes you don't.




2. First CNY without Grandma
Is lonely and quiet.
Not sure is because I have grown up or is because CNY will never be the same.
I wonder when will we be able to sit together as a "family" again.


3. Birthday
Is simple yet warm.
Finally a family movie after two decades.



4.Graduation
My first ever graduation.
I missed my Diploma graduation so I am so looking forward for my degree graduation.
After 5 months, on 30th of May, Events class is finally getting back together!
Everyone looks so different!
We are no longer students, so when we met, usually is about work!
Gosh! So awkward!  I haven "officially" start working that time,
I can't tell them I am working for my parents right? I always tend to skip this topic, HAHA!
The best part is when my soka Gakkai friends show up! So touching and thankful to see them!
They spent hours to wake for us!!!
Thank you very much my friends! We will meet again!



5. Singapore!
Reached Singapore on 5th of Jun,
A brand new start for me!
Is so challenging! Before applying a job, i also been here once (twice if included interview!)
Everything is so new, feeling insecure in mentally but safer physically.
Come on, they are one of the county with lowest crime rates!
Is a small place with big ambitious!
Staying super far from Centeal just because i need aircond!
Some of my friends thinks I am crazy, but life without aircond is terrible!
I cant survive without it! Haha





6. First day of work
Officially employed as Events executive! 8th of June !





Comments

Popular Posts