Lost soul is back in Penang

My 99th Weeks in Singapore

Oh no, I can write this blogspost is because I am in Penang!
Whenever I am in Penang, I will be in good mood,
when I am in good mood, I believe i can write more nonsense, or another word, diary.

I can't recall this is the how-many-weeks without an interview,
but i told myself not to lose faith.
Honestly, I can't foreseen my future right now,
kinda hang it over here. I am not sure what will I be doing as near as August.
I don't like this feeling.
but no worries, I will keep myself moving forward,
I will, and i believe the Sun will rise and Hope will come.
I will still be in Singapore and fighting for myself.

chil

so back to Penang,
How's Penang? Not good, I really mean Penang is not good.
thanks to all the money games we had here.
Can't believe they are targeting my island, cheating on innocent people.
Please do not trust all these money games,
there is not such thing as free lunch, really, we have to worked for my life.
I'm glad that non of my close family or friend participated

Enjoying my life in Penang and surrounding myself with alot of good foods.
Had Tambun seafood on Saturday night, and curry fish head on Sunday night.
that's what family mean.
Gather and share.
and this is what room means,
a bunch of good friends staying next to you. Ahhhh, my favourite corner <3 p="">I heart you.
Each of my soft toy has a significant memories,
I think I can write a blogspot for them too! LOL


Oh yes, I brought this ORBIT at Changi airport Singapore as a Mother's Day gift.
Thinking that my mom always has a problem to search for her phone or her keys,
so yah, with this ORBIT, it could attached with your keys, and bluetooth connected with your phone.
Sounds great in description but lousy product. Lousy.
Signal range is so low. 
It couldn't search for my mom's phone when we were downstairs. 
Is just one floor apart, sumore in a same house. =___=
damn lame. I think i wasted SGD50 bucks for this thing. Ishhh.




Is a Sunday night, relaxing myself inside my room.
Wondering what will i be doing next weeks.
Life become tougher each day when you have no dream
I lost my dream and i want it back.
I have trauma searching for new job and go through interviews.
Wondering who will be the next kind soul that put their trust on me.
I do think i have strong execution ability, but bad at expressing. 
So, while waiting now, how about you just keep improving youself.
LOL
Jia you, Love you because I love myself! <3 heart="" nbsp="" p="">


Comments

Popular Posts