15/1/09

just now just pratice to drive the motor.
quit ok de.
but still a little bit scare,
since that i had alr 4 days did not drive.
but,after 4min i think anything become normal ,ok again
=>...
after i practice myself 4 30min ,
bro had come out to drive wif me togeter.
he drive infront of me and i follow his back,
he drive to my school,and that mean i know /can drive to school by myself le!!
but i feel reli reli scare!!!
all the cars drive beside u is reli uncomfortable.
ok then,we drive to a little mountain.
a bit slice, scare but atleast i make it!
then bro teach me how to take in the petrol!
that hand thing is reli heavy......
&the worker r watching me ,and think how horrible is this girl was^.*
after just came back.
wat a good experince.
and how perfect am i!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts