stress

6/1/2009 10.11pm

suddenly i feel so stress......
form 5 make me feel stress.
my friends make me feel stress,
my teacher make me feel stress,
my bro make me feel stress,
the book make me feel stress,
spm make me feel stress!!!!

the school just reopen for 2 days,
but now i feel stress.
all the teacher came in alw talk spm,
this spm that spm......
my school had given our class alots of good teacher!
those teacher just like nv teach back class be4 d,
they are the constant teacher for s1 every year.
the teacher which can be constant 4 the first class every year mean that they r reli good.
but all of this teacher are fear .
they will do,talk, give alots of thing which press u!!
my bro say the teacher r good,but they will give alot of homework!!
gosh~~.......
i think chung hwa is try to copy heng yi which their student is from same standert until they had cut our school.
last time the goverment test result came out,
chung hwa sure win heng yi,
but last year(2008)the pmr result came out,
chung hwa tottaly lose!!
c.h just got 15 got staright A which is 8a's.
but h.y got 54 person got 8a's!!!
54&15!!
wat a huge different no.
so chung hwa this year need to press us to win back!!

first they call the teacher to give us pressure!!
then they will check the homework once in 2 month!!
after that they call us not to "broke "c.h face!
no more playing, no more relex!!

i dunno wat they going to do nxt!

Comments

Popular Posts